Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Clematis grewiflora

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
suzymac View Drop Down

Quote suzymac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clematis grewiflora
    Posted: 11 Feb 2007 at 6:06am
Very nice for you to finally have flowers on your Grewiflora, Ton.   This has been a strange winter for many of us all over the globe.
Here in the  northern areas of the U.S.  the winter has been very mild with little snow, until just recently when things got bitterly cold.  Areas of upstate  New York are seeing 110 inches of snow  this week alone,  breaking almost all existing records !
Suzy
ton hannink View Drop Down

Quote ton hannink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2007 at 7:53pm
It was a very mild Winter and in the greenhouse the temperature was rather high and I used every 2 weeks in winter fertilizer 10:30:20. Today the plant becomes brown but I have had flowers. I think the plant needs higher temperature and enough light in the flowering period.
Helen View Drop Down

Quote Helen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2007 at 7:13pm
Congratulations Ton.  What do you think are the contributing factors that have made you successful in poducing flowers this year? Water-Mild winter-Light levels-Feed.
Helen (Sussex UK)

Quote ton hannink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2007 at 7:02pm
A picture.

Quote ton hannink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2007 at 9:02pm
Today I have the first flowers in my grewiflora after years. Every winter my buds died in this period but this year only a few stay at the plant.

Edited by ton hannink - 01 Feb 2007 at 9:03pm
 Post Reply Post Reply