Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

C.Koreana var Lutea

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Nunn00123 View Drop Down

Quote Nunn00123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: C.Koreana var Lutea
    Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 8:52pm
There is a possibility that this plant could be C. chiisanensis, it seems to have the caruncle at the base of the sepals and has the purplish brown spotting.

Roy Nunn
Ron.G.Carlile View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Ron.G.Carlile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 8:20pm
Hi Aidan
Nice photo of the C.koriana , if you go to page 3 you will see there was a posting of C.koriana . I grew a number from seed I do not know the variety ,
but if you look you will see that they are of the same form . My photo's are not as sharp as yours but there were three colours Cream/yellow . Pink and blue .
the yellow on flowered early so i nipped of the seed heads and the plant flowered again . Best of luck with the saved seeds.
Regards
Ron.C
Aidan3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Aidan3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2009 at 9:57pm
I got this plant from Crug Farm 2 years ago and this year in June it flowered for the first time. It is mainly cream with hardly any mauve shading. I did not have the time to post the pictures until now. I have kept some seeds.
Aidan

Post Reply Post Reply