Forum Home Forum Home > Clematis > Postings
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New Website Growing Clematis in South Africa

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zhang00 View Drop Down

Quote zhang00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Website Growing Clematis in South Africa
    Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 7:36am
Dear All,

I have just completed a website that I designed for my friend, Mrs. Marie Lambert, the only grower and breeder of Clematis in South Africa. When we started growing them here, the "experts" told us that they will never grow here. Well, she proved them wrong and are growing more than 150 varieties here today. Most of them in full African Sun.

Please check out her website: www.clematisbymarie.jimdo.com

Although directed at growing Clematis in South Africa, the site has lots of information especially if you are growing in containers. Just reverse the seasons for the USA.

Keep the spirit alive!

hannesdp View Drop Down

Quote hannesdp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 9:15am
Dear  ZHANG00,

I read with interest your posting as I am the one who created this website and posted this message on Gardenbuddy's and or Gardenweb. Thank you for promoting our website, but could you please change / delete the posting to reeflect the true author / webdesigner?
Much appreciated!
 Post Reply Post Reply