Forum Home Forum Home > Clematis > Postings
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Thank you , Brian

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kate View Drop Down

Quote Kate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thank you , Brian
    Posted: 03 May 2007 at 1:58pm
As Brian is encouraging everyone to try clematis from seed I thought I'd help him along by showing what can happen if you take his advice. The gorgeous weather has meant early flowers for me, from these four seedlings, all grown from seed given to me by Brian.

The white one is in it's third year of flowering and always has green tinges to the edges, the others are all new this year.

The first two are seedlings from Joan Picton, the second two from a plant called B4

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2007 at 3:43pm
Katie, that white one is beautiful!  Type 2 or 3?  Post an image once the sepals open up!
suzymac View Drop Down

Quote suzymac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2007 at 3:29am
Kate, they're all beautiful !  The first one is my absolute favorite.   I am very anxiously awaiting my own seedling's first blooms for this season.  Our spring is slow to start, but the clematis sprouts have begun ! So, soon flowers....
Suzy  
 Post Reply Post Reply