Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Golden Tiara

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jackog View Drop Down

Quote Jackog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Golden Tiara
    Posted: 25 Jan 2007 at 7:36pm
I grew 'Golden Tiara' with complete success for several years but it was too vigorous for the trellis so I tried to move it. Unfortunately it expired, my fault, not the clematis! Its strongly recommended, I will replace it this year.

Jack
Helen View Drop Down

Quote Helen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2007 at 7:22pm
I have heard this is not a long lived clematis. True or false.  Looks good in your photos Brian, its gone on my wish list.
Helen (Sussex UK)
bcollingwood View Drop Down

Quote bcollingwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2007 at 5:50pm
I couldn't agree more BB. It is a lovely plant with the perfect level of vigour, will grow through many 'host' plants and up and over a wide range of garden structures, flowers completely copiously, and the flowers themselves are wonderful and eye-catching. I read somewhere, a few years ago, "this clematis will light up your garden" and for me it couldn't have been better said!

Golden Tiara, Blue Angel and Madame Edouard André

bluebird1071 View Drop Down

Quote bluebird1071 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2007 at 4:48pm
Does anyone else have this Clematis, i have had mine for around three years and it flowers like mad. The flowers are simular to large yellow Daisies. If you dont have it and want the wow factor i think this Clematis has it
 Post Reply Post Reply